PLS Polymer Labyrinth Seal
Non-Contacting Seal for Bearing Protection
The Chesterton® patent-pending Polymer Labyrinth Seal (PLS) is a non-contact bearing seal designed to provide protection for pumps, gearboxes, and other rotating equipment in splash applications. The unique design eliminates fretting caused by conventional lip seals and helps to increase bearing and gearbox life by extending the mean time between equipment repairs.
- High-performance, non-contact design, eliminates fretting caused by lip seals
- Keeps lubrication in and seals out external contamination
- Unitized design and durable non-sparking material provide easy, reliable installation
- Same day shipment availability, minimizing downtime and associated costs
- Available in a variety of configurations to meet plant-wide equipment needs
- Standard sizes available for popular equipment, custom sizes available upon request
- IP56 (third party certification) designed to be resistant to dust and water
30K - Continuous Design High-Performance Lip Seal
Chesterton® 30K’s lip seals are high performance lip seals that are ideal for dynamic rotary seal applications. These seals provide excellent service in bearing and gear box applications that utilize conventional oil lip seals. The unique 30K seal lip seal design is mechanically formed to provide optimal sealing force and is available in 4 distinct PTFE materials developed specifically for sealing applications.