Coatings and Corrosion Protection
421 – Clear Protective Coating (CPC)
- General protective acrylic coating provides a clear flexible film to protect against air, water, oils, chemicals and corrosion up to 80℃.
- To be used wherever a water resistant, tough acrylic coating is desired on metal and wooden materials.
438 – PTFE Coating
- Best combination of a clean, dry, PTFE based lubricant with a tough, protective coating that resists water and chemicals.
- Reduces friction.
740 – Heavy Duty Rust Guard
- Is a long term corrosion-preventative coating that provides heavy duty metal protection for all areas constantly exposed to humidity and corrosive fumes.
752 – Cold Galvanizing Compound
- Zinc rich primer for metals exposed to atmospheric or corrosive conditions.
- Cost-effective way to cold galvanize parts and finished product.
763 – Rust Transformer
- A mild, natural acid-based product that electrochemically transforms rust into a corrosion inhibiting protective film.
- Provides an excellent low-cost alternative to sand blasting for surface preparation.
775 – Moisture Shield
- An efficient, clear, moisture-displacing and anti-corrosion protective film that protects metal parts and equipment for months.